Thursday, March 16, 2017

Christmas Shopping in March...and every month in between


If you have been following along since my original post about Operation Christmas Child, you know that each month there are suggested items to purchase for your box.

This month is Quality Crafts. These items could include a beaded necklace, knitted gloves, no-sew scarf,  handmade purse, a hand carved whistle, felt finger puppets and the list goes on.

You don't need to be overly crafty to do this.  Search Pinterest for easy crafts and you will see there are thousands of things to make.

You can also read my suggestion posts for January  and February.

I hope these posts will encourage you to shop all year long for OCC.

I will be back next month for April's suggestion post. In the meantime, follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or subscribe to my blog for many other ideas and as always......

Be Prepared To Bless!

Johnna

No comments:

Post a Comment