Friday, August 24, 2018

Back To School Lunchtime






Do you have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews or just special little friends starting school this week?
Have you ever had lunch with them at school?
This is something that I have found most all children enjoy.  Having a guest for lunch at school. Sometimes I have made plans with my children for this so they are anxiously waiting. Sometimes I have simply shown up and they were pleasantly surprised.
I’ve purchase lunch for us and brought it in and I’ve also purchased lunch in the school cafeteria. Either way was always fun.
This is a special way to get to know the other kiddos having lunch with mine.
The teachers also enjoy seeing adults take time out to visit the school and get to know them.
Definitely check with the school admin to make sure you know their policy on visitation. They will appreciate that as well.
Try it out! Maybe even just once per semester. It’s a quick and easy way to bless your little ones and even those around them.

Hoping your school year is getting off to a good start!

As always,
Be Prepared To Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment